Not the Forest Service

Not the French Foreign Legion… We're joining the service. The Foreign Service. Not quite Bond. Not quite "The Gay Diplomat." Probably more like "The Last Remake of Beau Geste." Come along for the ride. (Movie References deliberate and ubiquitous.)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why I Made This Choice

Ok, I wrote this to some friends recently, and decided I should share it with all of you. I hope this can provide some insight about why I made this choice in the middle of my life.



All right, I had to unpublish this post, in case it might come up in a random google, and someone at the post where I am going might have taken exception to it.

If you want to see this one, email me, and I'll send it to you.

Robin

3 Comments:

  • At July 08, 2007 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Robin,
    Hope your email address is the same. I just emailed you a short note.
    Loves,
    Ron (Strix)

     
  • At August 30, 2007 7:24 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Send it to me, Robin. I'd love to hear more from you. And I want to send a package, is there anything you need besides Ivory Soap?

    love, meg

     
  • At April 26, 2008 3:22 PM, Blogger Digger said…

    I have added a link to your blog to my blogroll of FS blogs at http://lifeafterjerusalem.blogspot.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home